I am trying to grasp the idea of how we are already in the month of February. Just when I finally got used to dating my signatures for 2016 rather than 2015- I have come to the realization that hallmark is making its debut with Valentine's Day cards and everything pretty in pink. While this is a celebration of love and partnership, enjoying this time with close friends and family is just as great. Whether it's for your best friend or a guide for your babe, here are a list of five things that are just right for date night!
1. CLARISONIC "KEITH HARING"- I can't stress enough how much deep cleansing is important, especially for my girls who love makeup like me. Once you use this, you're more than likely never going back to just using your hands because of how deep it gets into your pores and renews the surface of your skin.
2. TOO FACED MELTED "FRENCH KISSES"- I've purchased two of these lipsticks about a year ago and actually love them. Which is surprising since I was disappointed to find out that unlike the Colourpop Liquid Lipsticks these were more of a creamy consistency. Now I LOVE them and actually plan to purchase more. They remind me of a liquid formula for the Mac Cosmetic Lipsticks, very moisturizing and pigmented.
3. ABH "THAT GLOW" KIT-Okay, can we just talk about how Anastasia Beverly Hills has been taking the beauty industry by storm with her quality products?! If you're into highlighting you've seen these everywhere with exceptional reviews. I've developed a glow obsession so Valentine's Day or not, this is on my list!
4. MORPHE 35O PALETTE- I've been using this palette religiously since my purchase and review. I truly wish Morphe was around a couple of years ago when I was on a hunt for the perfect eye shadow starter kit.
5. SEPHORA SHEET MASKS- what girl doesn't like a good pampering day at home?! Sheet Masks are perfect for the days you want to clear out your pores and rejuvenate the skin but not splurge hundreds of dollars at a spa. And for $6 each? Why not have a colorful assortment as a bouquet!
POSTS YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: