With Christmas just a few days away, there are still some of us who haven't completed our gift giving list. That's totally okay boo, no need to stress about the could've and should've, right? I haven't even gift wrapped yet because I have been saying "I will do it tomorrow" for the past 2 weeks! I am really hoping this post eases some things for you, as I have gathered a list of 5 simple gift giving ideas (both for saving or splurging purposes), as exciting stocking stuffers.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills #7 Brush- This brush is EVERYTHING! It's one of these beauty items I swore I didn't need until I used it with the pomade. Now I can't imagine slaying my eyebrows without this tool.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade- I mean how could I talk about 1 and not suggest the perfect match for it. It your gift receiver has been nice this year, I would totally pair these two in the same stocking. There's a large range of colors from Blonde to your girl with Jet black hair.
3. COLOURPOP Mini Kits in Kitty- Look at these beautiful Miniature things! We all know I adore this affordable brand and it's highly pigmented items, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity of recommending them yet again!
4. Beauty Blender- these sponges are the Gods of blending foundation & concealer. Although costly, I vouch for this incredible invention. Plus Amazon is the spot to purchase them less than what the high end stores carry them for.
5. ELF blush Palette- Wait, why are these so pigmented for such a low price?! You really can't go wrong with $6 for a set of 4 blushes! These dark hues are perfect for just anyone in the
POSTS YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: